Every five years, the tower of Arcana opens their gates to the people. Peasant and Noble folk come from all over the world, longing to feel the glory of magic running through their veins - they’re called the Seekers.
“Nobody” actually knows what happens there. Most of the seekers never came back... and the ones who did, never speak of what they experienced.
Tower of Arcana isn’t a story by itself. It’s actually a guideline pamphlet that will help you create a story while you play the role of fantasy characters.
Tower of Arcana is a Pamphlet RPG for 2 players where one will be the Tower Lord and the other the Seeker.
Both Tower Lord and Seeker build the narrative on top of each other sentences and tell the story of how the Seeker became a Mage.
This Pamphlet RPG contains:
- Full explanation of how the game works
- One example of gameplay
- Rules for character creation
- A whole side only for the eyes of the Tower Lord with creative triggers and rules for each chamber.
- Space for your imagination to flow and to create the story of your Seeker.
- A B&W pdf file friendly to print.
UPDATE : Towe of Arcana has now a Portuguese version!